EFFECTIVE: JANUARY 1, 2022.
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES AND HOW CAN YOU CHANGE YOUR SETTINGS?
"Cookies" (hereinafter: "cookie" or "cookie") are small text files that a website can use to make the user experience more efficient.
Some "cookies" are only temporary and disappear when you close the browser, while there are also permanent versions that remain on your computer for a long time. According to the law, cookies can be stored on the visitor's device if this is absolutely necessary for the operation of our website.
We need the visitor's permission to use all other types of cookies. This website uses various cookies. Some of the cookies that appear on the website are placed by our third-party service providers.
Browsers allow you to change cookie settings. Most browsers automatically accept cookies by default, but this can be changed to prevent automatic acceptance once set.
To learn more about changing your browser settings, see your browser's instructions or help. You can find information about the cookie settings of the most popular browsers at the following links:
2. WHERE DOES INFORMATION AND CONTRIBUTION TAKE PLACE IN RELATION TO COOKIE HANDLING?
When you visit our website for the first time, a pop-up window appears at the top of the screen and you can determine which cookies you give your consent to.
This information window also contains a link to this Privacy Statement.
3. TYPES OF COOKIES
3.1. Indispensably necessary cookies
Essential cookies help the usability of our website by enabling basic functions such as site navigation and access to secure areas of the website.
The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- PHPSESSID Preserves user session state between page requests. until the browser is closed
- CookieConsent Stores the user's cookie management statement on the given domain. One year
- __cfduid The Cloudflare content server identifies Internet traffic. One year
- JSESSIONID Assigns a unique, anonymous identifier to each page opening in order to improve the usability of the page until the browser is closed
- wp_woocommerce_session_ Keeps the contents of the shopping cart while navigating between pages until the browser is closed
- woocommerce_items_in_cart Keeps the contents of the cart while navigating between pages until the browser is closed
- wc_cart_hash_ Associates a unique ID with each customer so that the system can link orders with the customer 1 day
3.2. Preferential cookies
By using preferential cookies, we can remember information that changes certain behavior and appearance of the website, for example your preferred language or the region in which you are located.
3.3. Cookies for statistical purposes
By collecting and reporting data in an anonymous form, statistical cookies help the website owner understand how visitors interact with the website.
- _ga Records a unique identifier and uses it to create anonymous statistical data in connection with the use of the website. 2 years
- _gid Records a unique identifier and uses it to create anonymous statistical data in connection with the use of the website. 2 years
- _gat Used by Google Analytics to control the frequency of downloads. until the browser is closed
- collect collects data for Google Analytics about the user's device and browsing habits, through various devices and marketing channels. until the browser is closed
3.4. Cookies for marketing purposes
We use personalized cookies to track visitors' website activity. The goal is to publish ads that are as relevant as possible to individual users, to display content that matches their preferences, and to encourage them to be active.
- ads/ga-audiences Used by Google Adwords to target users whose browsing habits can be assumed to have a higher propensity to buy. until the browser is closed
- pref Records a unique identifier from which Google compiles statistics about the videos viewed by the user on YouTube. 8 months
- fr Used by Facebook to target users whose browsing habits can be assumed to have a higher propensity to buy. 3 months
- tr Used by Facebook to target users whose browsing habits can be assumed to have a higher propensity to buy. until the browser is closed
4. CHECKING AND DISABLING COOKIE SETTINGS
Modern browsers allow modification of the "cookie settings". Some browsers automatically accept "cookies" by default, but this setting can also be changed in order to prevent the visitor from automatically accepting them in the future.
In case of conversion, the browser will offer the option to "set cookies" each time.
Even if "cookies" are enabled, the Data Manager does not record any identifiers or passwords. The visitor can use the services in complete safety even if "cookies" are accepted.
We would like to inform our visitors that since the purpose of "cookies" is to support and facilitate the usability and processes of the website, if "cookies" are disabled, we cannot guarantee that the visitor will be able to fully use all the functions of the website.
In this case, the website may function differently than planned in the browser.